Over the course of the day we’ll work with your team to create 6 key assets:
1. An audit of your current employer brand and a list of quick-fix action items
2. A competitor analysis and case studies of successful employer brand projects
3. A map of your candidate journey to help identify messaging opportunities
4. Light-weight employer value propositions and the foundation for a key piece of content
5. A personalized 12-month strategy for employer branding at your company
6. An analysis of implementation options to help you direct time and resources
We’ve helped 70+ startups use candidate-focused branding and marketing to hire great people faster and hold onto them longer. You might know this as “employer branding.”
By giving candidates the information they want–when and where they want it–you'll save time and money. Straight up.
We’ll develop a custom agenda based on your current team and goals. Roughly, before lunch we’ll dig into your past and present, after lunch we’ll investigate what’s possible, and in the late afternoon we’ll develop a game plan for the future. And fear not—there’ll be breaks to check email and Slack.
Our cozy live/work space